- To coordinate and implement relevant programs and activities in strengthening national implementation of obligations under the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC).
- To identify international partners and establish collaboration to assist Malaysia in building capacity and capability to address and reduce the deliberate use of biological agents or toxins as weapon.
- To provide technical expertise and coordinate inter-agency collaboration in dealing with biological threats reduction.
- To organize and coordinate national programs to develop capacity and capability in biosecurity and to counter biological threats.
- To provide technical expertise to the Ministry of Defence (Policy and Strategic Planning Division) in relation to the implementation of the BTWC Bill.
Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention Nucleus
- Category: Corporate Info
- Hits: 589