Development and Endorsement of Defence Procurement Specification
- Develop, verify and endorse Defence Procurement Specification.
Aquisition Technical Evaluation
- Determine the suitability of equipment/system to be used in MAF.
- Based on samples, brochures, specifications and standard.
Calibration and Standard Measurements
- Equipped to provide standard measurements in Electrical, Metrology, Temperature, Mechanical, EMC and Radio Frequency (RF).
Pre-Delivery Inspection and Final Acceptance Test
- Inspections conducted to ensure maximum performance from vehicle/equipment procured.
- Tests are conducted to determine vehicle/equipment met the requirements or specifications.
- Chemical, physical or performance test.
Test, Investigation and Analysis
- To fulfill requests and demands from MAF on the material or sample given.
- To determine the capability and suitability of equipments, materials or systems to be used by MAF in military operation and environments.
- Conduct failure analysis in all mishaps involving MAF’s aircrafts, vehicles and explosives.