The project is in the procurement process to develop the EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) 30m(l) x 20m(w) x 10m(h) sized facility which will become the largest EMC Chamber in Southeast Asia.
Among the tests carried out were Military Vehicle Testing, Commercial Vehicle Testing, Product Commercial Testing and Tactical Radio Testing (HF, VHF and UHF).
The types of vehicles that can be tested are AV8 army armored vehicles, tanks, commercial vehicles such as buses and others. This test is according to the standard MIL-STD 461E / F, ISO 11451 and ISO 11452.
Tropical Testing Centre (TTC)
- To develop the first Tropical Testing Centre (TTC) in South East Asia as a Centre of Excellence (CoE).
- To develop Tropical Testing Facilities.
- To conduct tropical testing services on defence and commercial equipment and asset.
- To be a reference centre on material profiles for defence, security and commercial sectors.
- To provide database on asset and equipment storage methods for defense, security and commercial industries.